Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10.24.2012 Family Portraits

A perfect sunset  plus a perfect location right in this family's backyard made for some beautiful photos for this family session last week.  I loved the hazy sunshine and the orangey tones...plus so many adorable expressions.

I'm enjoying seeing this family grow up right before my camera lens/ right eye... meanwhile I'm holding my left eye closed so tightly while I snap picture after picture that it's twitching by the end of the session. Is there a term for this eyelid fatigue? Is it just me?  :)







I am totally in love with this next picture!  I love the way the girls are both looking at the camera while their mom & dad smile at each other... and then Reagan is crossing her eyes!  I laughed so hard when I saw that detail once I had the pictures loaded onto my computer! I love it.












No comments:

Post a Comment