Monday, October 29, 2012

10.21.2012 Family Portraits

Fall is by far the busiest season for family pictures.  Not only are the leaves and scenery beautiful outside, but everyone is starting the think about their Christmas card.  I'm a huge fan of photo Christmas cards - I love getting them in the mail.  Like my mother, I have started saving them in a Christmas photo box and every year when I get out my Christmas decor I have so much fun looking back through past years photos of family & friends.

The day turned out to be beautiful last weekend when we took this family's portraits.  Mindy had mentioned their family Christmas card, so we had some fun with that idea and made sure to get some framers for them as well. How do I luck out with so many beautiful subjects? :)












No comments:

Post a Comment