Monday, November 26, 2012

11.10.2012 Family Portraits

On a beautiful November morning I drove on the back roads of Kosciusko County in areas where I had no idea where I was to meet this adorable little family in their neck of the woods for family pictures. 

This family's portraits are my 100th post on my blog!  Should they get a little door prize or something? It's hard for me to believe that I have 100 posts! For a professional photographer, that's probably nothin'... but for a not-so-professional like me, who works a 40 hour work week at another job and doesn't really promote their hobby to the general public - this is a milestone for me. :)  Thanks for reading my blog... and thanks for trusting me enough to capture images of you, your children, your family, etc.  Pretty crazy!











No comments:

Post a Comment