Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7.10.12 Photoshop Design: Ben Bruce Benefit

Recently I created a concert style poster to advertise for a benefit concert some friends of mine are putting on.  The concert is to benefit a wonderful family who also happen to be friends of mine. The event takes place this Saturday and I am really looking forward to gathering together with some great people, listening to some uplifting music by Thomas Hall, and supporting the Bruce family.  They have been through a difficult battle with weeks and weeks of hospitalization and rehab with meningitis and now a cancer diagnosis and upcoming weeks and weeks of treatment. 

So, here it is: My Photoshop creation promoting a concert that I hope will be a big help to this family in their time of need.



1 comment:

  1. Amazing work as usual. I think you have so many wonderful talents!!! - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete