Friday, September 16, 2011

9.11.11 Family Portraits

My good friend, Cami, was probably the first person to ever ask me to take portraits.  Probably 10 years ago when I just had an interest in learning a little something about photography she asked me to take engagement photos for her and her husband, then maternity photos of her in her first pregnancy, then family pictures, and childrens portraits... My need to do a good job for her has really pushed me forward in this hobby!   She has always been supportive and I feel like she is a huge reason why I'm doing portraits now.

On Sunday we did our annual photos of her 4 children - the oldest of which is 8... a fact that kills me... she was like OUR baby when she was born. :)  Love these kids... The 5 pics below were taken in about 5 minutes while we waited for the rain to stop so we could take the main picture for the big Christmas card idea that Cami has. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment