Monday, January 31, 2011

1.29.2011 Fashion Photography: MilliLee Designs

I am in love with MilliLee Designs' latest collection of clothes.  And I have no children of my own to put in these adorable clothes and fawn all over... So feel free to buy these up and request that I take photos of your children in these dresses. :)

These newest styles are part of the Jet Setter Collection and not only does each dress have a clever name, but the styles and materials are SO cute.  See if you can tell which dress is the Austria Maria, or the Arrivederci Roma, the Paris Bound or Moroccan Retreat.

This was my second session taking pictures of Milli's designs...and this time around we got down to business.  No models - just clothes in a vintage, jet setting style. 

























Visit http://www.millilee.com/ to see more!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment