Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1.15.2011 Promotional Photos: Allan & Ashcraft

You remember the talented Allan Craig Miller that I recently took photos of?  I was happy to know that he liked the first photos well enough that he wanted to schedule another session with his music partner - the other half of his duo - Hubie Ashcraft.  That was a nice pat on the back for me - we know I need alot of that to keep me going... :)

Hubie and Allan are really great, easy-going guys.  Our little crew trekked around town in various frigid locations and ended up in our local downtown tavern - which according to Wikipedia is a local landmark...and I was told by the bartender was the very first tavern in town.  It was my first time entering through the doors of Rex's Rendevous, and I was not disappointed.  The vintage booths and wall decor was all I could have hoped for.  :)

If you didn't check out Allan's website before, be sure to take a look.  http://www.allancraigmiller.com/






















No comments:

Post a Comment