Friday, December 17, 2010

12.17.2010 The Year in Review :)

As the year winds down, (and I start to get sentimental) I thought it would be fun to take a look back at 2010... A year, for me, that is ending a whole lot different than it began...A year that has been by far my busiest year of photography since I decided to pick up a camera and see what I could do. I don't even know how I started doing this! I don't feel like I actively chose portrait photography - it just evolved into this. But lucky for indecisive little ol' me, I have friends whose requests for pictures have given me something that I really enjoy - and can keep learning and growing and creating...

I have learned so much this year and have been inspired by so many photographer friends (and strangers whose blogs I stalk!),  and I am already so excited for some new things I am learning about and new things I want to try.  I don't know if I will ever get to the level that I aspire to be!

So, here is my year in a review - a look at some photos from this year.  I have tried to select pictures that I have not posted here before!  Looking forward to 2011...



































No comments:

Post a Comment