Thursday, October 28, 2010

10.27.2010 Family Portraits

This is the third fall that I have taken pictures of my friend Tara and her daughters.  Each year we have tried out different locations and I told Tara I really liked this years session because we didn't do anything out in nature like we have in the past.  Our motivation to stay in sheltered "urban" areas, was the crazy wind storms we've had the last few days!  We braved the elements and I really liked the new locations. It was definitely a fun time.











I had to include this last one because I love how it really shows each of their personalities...although I don't think Tara will select it to go on their Christmas card, I think it's really cute.




1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and such cool settings! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete