Monday, November 28, 2011

11.25.2011 Childrens Portraits: Graham & Avery

Black Friday did not have me gearing up to stand in lines for the best deals of the year- thankfully! I don't think I could ever stand those crowds.  Instead I was gearing up for two sessions of photos with two great families. 

The morning session was for the two adorable kids you are about to see.  I have known Graham & Avery's mom since I was in elementary school. She's the older, wiser, liked-to-give-us-a-hard-time sister of one of my elementary school friends.  I spent the time between booking this session & meeting Melissa and her family out on their farm, reminiscing about the days Hilary & I spent out on their farm growing up... playing in the barn stall next to the livestock, investigating old out buildings, swinging on the tire swing, and meandering up and down the long driveway.  Great memories.

It was fun to see Melissa again and meet her children.  Here are a few of my favorites...












No comments:

Post a Comment